I’ve been in an I-only-write-in-Swedish-period for a while. I’m sorry.
A lot has happened. I work a lot. I’m happy, but also stressed. Now I’m leaving for Easter holidays. I’m lecturing (!) at a theme night for a big housing company here in Sweden. They have a theme night about female architects and the changing tasks for our profession in general (Phew! I'm nervous!). Then I’ll go visit friends and hopefully feel free and a little relaxed for a couple of days. But, I don’t want you to forget me or who I am. I rather want for you to get to know me better, and also for my own pleasure (since these tests are quite fun) here’s me right now, presented in the form of a questionnaire that has been circling the blogs for a while.
All answers presented in random order:
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I treat everybody the same (it’s only myself I’m unfair to sometimes)
2. my eyes
3. I talk a lot, but I actually say something too.
THREE THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
2. that I really miss exercising, but I don’t
3. my low self esteem (Get Over it already!)
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. my Viking blood ( I kill stuff for fun and burn small villages to the ground in my spare time.)
2. Belgian French Vallons gave me my taste for fries
3. my grandmother left me this ring, but she’s still alive so that’s more of a gift than something inherited.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. reality shows on TV
3. the future
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. pens, pencils, crayons and paper
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. black underwear
2. ugly but comfy pants It’s Sunday.
3. glasses. It’s Sunday – I didn’t bother with the contacts.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS (at the moment):
1. Tori Amos
2. Joni Mitchell
3. Eddie Izzard
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. ”winter” Tori Amos
2. ”Both Sides Now” Joni Mitchell
3. ”Torn” Natalie Imbruglia – with sign language interpretation (click it!)
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. go to Canada or have Canada come here
2. travel and go shopping with Josefin
3. find an exercise form that suits me
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1. understanding, consideration, care
2. good sex
3. safety (in me, in him, in us)
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order)
1. peanuts, the smell of peanuts, the thought of peanuts make me vomit
2. I’ve turned down an invitation to a lesbian threesome - twice
3. I’m better than you.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. the dent between the shoulder and the neck – the snuggle place
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. eat peanuts
2. believe in myself as much as I deserve
3. go to Canada tomorrow – unfortunately.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. creating stuff
2. having friends around me
3. sitting alone and ponder
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. have sex
2. clean up my apartment and enjoy it
3. calm down
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
2. historian and professor in art and architecture
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
2. Rom (again and again), and the rest of Italy
3. Machu Picchu
THREE KID’S NAMES:
1. Amandus (mum’s grandfather)
2. Engla (dad’s grandmother)
3. Karin for a second name (my aunt and my “sister’s” name)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. feel totally happy
2. have children (or at least child)
3. write a novel (or maybe just a PHD)
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY:
1. I don’t want anybody
2. to die so I’ll leave it
3. up to you.
(Though it would be fun to read some more of these.
Mandy maybe? And Rachael?)