
I was reminded I have a personality, and that I let it show, when I got an email from Mandy the other day.
When someone else finds a webpage, then figures out that I would love it and then takes the time to send it to me, I have to realize that they care. And when I do love it just as much as they thought I would, I know that I have let somebody else know who I am.
Don't underestimate the compliments you get. Instead, milk them for all they're worth. That's my new strategy. My old strategy of pushing compliments away saying "No you are!" sucks. I need the compliments so why not actually listen and hear them when they're given to me.
Anyway, Mandy sent me this:
http://www.asofterworld.com/
I am hooked. I want to be the one making this artsy comic. But I'll settle being satisfied that somebody else is. Thank you Mandy.
Ma plaisir, cherie. I'm so glad you like it as much as I thought you would!! (...but give me a break, it screamed your name. ;) )
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are changing your relationship with compliments. Compliments are your friends.
What's going on with your poor eye? :(