Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I knitted a rainbow

I present: The Rainbow.

When you need something colorful (I have FOUR grey projects going on), you can always turn to Easyknits.

Loosley based on the pattern Ripples, but I ran out of pattern in the purple section so I improvised enlarging it. Approximately when the pattern called for a red stripe... I switched colors. 
The yarn is Easyknits, Deeply Wicked Little Guys Spectrum. Ten mini skeins that together form a spectrum.

I got some leftovers from the first three mini-skeins, but I think I've used about 170 grams of the 200 I had. So. Very. Colorful.







Like always when trying to take photos... all the pets come running to join in the fun!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are so much fun! The shawl is lovely.

Helga said...

WOW så himla snygg!!

Anonymous said...

Quality stuff may be the key to invite the users to visit begin to see the blog site, that’s what this site provides.vietnam visa