Monday, January 31, 2005

warning warning

"System failure imminent. Back up all your data."
said my computer.
Ctrl-alt-del
I'm scared.
Anyway, this apparently means I need to return my almost new 200G disk and get a new one, and that I need to save as much as I can from it before it crashes.
I'm scared.
So, I'm only sporadically online for a while, but my abstinence for, first of all msn, is already severe, so I'll be back as soon as I can (Otherwise my phone bill will sky rocket). For now however, my computer at home is switched off, until I have the time and energy to attack and conquer my failing drive.
I'm leaving for Stockholm Wednesday, and for Barcelona the day after to celebrate my mother's birthday there. I'll be back in a week from that though. So I'll have a great week, however I already suffer the consequences from my severe computer and internet addiction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very mean message for a computer to send its owner... Ultimatum of some sort? Best of luck.

Rachael
http://yarnagogo.com