Tuesday, December 13, 2005

giving mood

A Christmas gift I ordered for someone else just arrived in the mail. It's a good sign when you really don't want to give it away, but keep it for yourself right? It's a sign it's a very very good gift right? Because I just wrapped it and I already feel anxiety over the fact I don't even get to see it again until Christmas, let alone own it... Something I'll have to wait to do for at least a little more than a month. Because I'm definately buying me the same thing when I get back home.

Back home... right... Not that I'm looking forward to that.

In two days I'll be about halfway to Canada. Probably already exhausted by then, but with a big grin on my face. I'm going.

I know I should've written more about this, but I haven't been able to. I'll write about it eventually though. That is a promise.

2 comments:

jodi said...

Lisa, I'm so excited for you. What day will you be arriving?

Anonymous said...

56:43:08

give or take :)