Tuesday, June 21, 2005

creativity

dragonflyflyshrimp (Mandy's got this ring)
I also want to post stuff about beautiful stuff I make, but I haven't done much recently and if I have I haven't been able to update my website with it because my computer is acting weird. But since I read a few knitting blogs nowadays I often feel jealous or inspired by other people's creativity. And then I think to myself "I can't do that", but then I add "...but I can do this!" and look at one of my paintings or wear one of my necklaces... and so on. But since I haven't really documented anything new recently I thought I'd make sure that you all have seen my online portfolio at least. Though keep in mind there is more to be added to this page - soon.
Just wanted to brag a bit by sayin "I make stuff too!" without sounding too big headed...

No comments: