Thursday, July 21, 2011

whole lotta knittin'...

...goin' on.

So I teach a class in top down sweater design in a couple of weeks. I need to get crackin' on those "begun" cardis I was going to use as illustrations. Instead - I knit a shawl. But not just any shawl. It's my first real shawl design! And it's not just any ol' triangle... I actually feel this could be a Real Thing of Beauty where I'll actually feel proud to distribute or publish the pattern somewhere. It's damn exciting if you ask me.

Ergo: I knit like a maniac, and I need to knit more. Life is good.

Oh... and my slideshow below was mentioned in Michaela's blog today. I'm becoming part of new online circles of knitters. I am most thankful!

1 comment:

MichaelaKnits said...

Thank you! I didn't know you were teaching, how very exciting!!