Friday, February 24, 2006

I did it.

I did it.

Tonight at 9.44pm I pulled the last stitch tight in my fabulous Birch shawl.

I truly wasn't sure I'd make it this week, being so busy at work, so I feel I started the sprint towards the finish line a little too soon, but hear this people:
I Made It.

I made a humongously huge Birch in less than two weeks. Seriously, it's enormous.
I'll take pictures after blocking during the weekend and proudly show it off.


Right now, I'm going to wrap myself in my big, big, big, huge, beautiful Birch.

4 comments:

leigh said...

Wow wee. Congratulations. I've been liking this pattern ever since I saw it round the neck of a t-shirt last summer. You've inspired me!

leigh said...

Wow wee! I've been liking this pattern ever since I saw it round the neck of a t-shirt last summer. You've inspired me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lisa. It looks beautiful. I finished mine at midnight last night. I love mine, can't wait to block it. It is huge, did you worry about running out of yarn?

Anonymous said...

Your Birch is lovely, you have inspired me, I think I need one! and I need a new project, something more challenging. I've been doing socks lately, which I love, but time for a change. congratulations on your Gold Medal (I hear your national athem playing in the background as I write this!!!) ;-) Patti