Saturday, December 11, 2004

love camel

I'm a singer in a little band. We have only rehearsed three times yet, but we already have a lot of fun. Our guitarrist is one of my best friends, but the other two I don't know all that well, yet. So yesterday we went out for a get-to-know-each-other-beer. We had so much fun! And our bass player taught me a new expression: Love Camel.
I have love in my hump
A love camel stores love and positive thinking and can draw strength from a compliment he or she heard days ago. A love camel builds a confidence of it's own from the simple fact that one should savour the positives and forget about the negatives. The last few years I've been something of a "love shark" - I hunt down the love and rip it to pieces, claiming that I enjoyed it. But then every loving thought is very short, and every negative thought is what I actually give myself time to digest. I will try and break this pattern and store som love in me.

I want to be a love camel.

No comments: