Monday, May 22, 2006

softer world


I was reminded I have a personality, and that I let it show, when I got an email from Mandy the other day.

When someone else finds a webpage, then figures out that I would love it and then takes the time to send it to me, I have to realize that they care. And when I do love it just as much as they thought I would, I know that I have let somebody else know who I am.

Don't underestimate the compliments you get. Instead, milk them for all they're worth. That's my new strategy. My old strategy of pushing compliments away saying "No you are!" sucks. I need the compliments so why not actually listen and hear them when they're given to me.

Anyway, Mandy sent me this:
http://www.asofterworld.com/

I am hooked. I want to be the one making this artsy comic. But I'll settle being satisfied that somebody else is. Thank you Mandy.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ma plaisir, cherie. I'm so glad you like it as much as I thought you would!! (...but give me a break, it screamed your name. ;) )

I'm glad you are changing your relationship with compliments. Compliments are your friends.

What's going on with your poor eye? :(