Sunday, June 11, 2006

overload

I was ill for two weeks. Then I had to catch up a lot after having been almost blind. Lots to do last week, even if the doctor told me to try and take it easy. Sunny weather and me stuck indoors. My beloved bookshelf crashed and I built a new one. Then I had dad here for a visit and then I organized a knitting event. Then came planning this autumn with different projects at two different jobs. Tax papers to clear and sign. Finally there is making my balcony into the cosy summer hang out that I want it to be. And pondering my future economy situation. Medicating with eye drops every hour still...

Suddenly I had one of those "It's just too much"-moments and I just dried my tears off my cheek. I've been crying almost hysterically for fifteen minutes. I think I needed it. Badly.

I think I just let some of it go. It sure felt nice.

I'll be puffy eyed tomorrow.

3 comments:

Annelie said...

Jag känner ju inte dig men tänker ändå vara ganska personlig:
Ibland måste det bara få lov att rinna över. Att samla på hög leder bara till magont och annat skit. Kanske borde man starta ett upprop för att främja den hälsosamma effekten av hysteriskt gråtande...? Eller kanske inte. Men jag tror att många män kunde hämta stor lärdom här. Det måste vara mycket bättre med kraftfull gråt än att gå ut och slå någon på käften. Svullna ögon är ett ganska billigt pris för lite själsro tycker jag. Skickar dig en kram och massor av värmande tankar!

Mandy said...

I hate it when I have a cry building up like that and I just can't seem to let it out. I hope you feel better now. :)

leigh said...

Know how you feel. I'm having 'I have to move flats' drama. It's nice to not be the only one in the world needing a cry. Take care of yourself. x