Wednesday, August 10, 2005

#1

Okay, to kick off this new feature "100 things about me" I want to state once and for all that
I love books.

On my wishlist for Christmas there are always some books and I'm constantly halfway into at least four or five (one for each reading mood). Right now I'm diving into Gregorius by Hans Ohlsson (so far only availible in Swedish). It's a new view of one of the characters in a Swedish classic from 1905 (one of my favorites) Doctor Glas by Hjalmar Söderberg. Read it, read about it, read it again and feel free to discuss the topic (Can murder sometimes be morally justified?) here or by mail.

My favorite quote is also from Doctor Glas

"There is something wrong with my brain. It's either too good or too bad, but something is the matter. Then it's a good thing to know that at least my heart is in the right place"

No comments: