Monday, August 22, 2005

wallet

I was cleaning a drawer in my office wardrobe (Yes, my apartment is crammed so I have my office in a wardrobe) and I realised that the little pile of plastic cards bugged me. You know those membership cards, bonus cards, library cards that you don't really need to carry around every day. So I started looking for some kind of purse to put them in, but didn't even find a rubberband to help me. But then I remembered - I'm a knitter now. But I don't have a "stash" like those knitters I read about. I had two skeins of pink that I got from a bag at my grandmother's. I turned some of it into this little improvised piece:
It's a wallet (In case it wasn't obvious). It's not very pretty, but it works.



Stop laughing! I'm getting there!

2 comments:

jodi said...

It's adorable. I love the jaunty little bows.

Dani In NC said...

No laughing over here! You took what you had on hand and made something useful with it. I been trying to do that for the past few years with the mystery yarns in my stashette.