Monday, September 26, 2005

minus collar

What's that I'm wearing?

That, my friends, is a Lacey without a collar. I'm starting that at a knitting café at the museum (Yay!) tomorrow, where I can get help picking up stitches around the body opening. It fits, it's gorgeous and
I made it
! (It's a crappy photo, I know, but the light in my hallway is crappier this time of night.)

I was at a knitting café tonight too, and I have pictures in my cellphone to upload, but not tonight. Now it's bedtime. Apart from the knitting, this week is insane in workload. I do not work well under pressure.

But hey... Lacey huh! I can't wait to start the collar. Knit, purl, knit purl...


(Pst... I still need help with that color choice, but I think I might get going on something else before Pilar... )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rockin!

Anonymous said...

Toppen! Jag är imponerad. Jag har köpt Stitch 'n Bitch Nation nu och har redan börjat producera.

Anonymous said...

You are So beautiful