Monday, September 26, 2005

minus collar

What's that I'm wearing?

That, my friends, is a Lacey without a collar. I'm starting that at a knitting café at the museum (Yay!) tomorrow, where I can get help picking up stitches around the body opening. It fits, it's gorgeous and
I made it
! (It's a crappy photo, I know, but the light in my hallway is crappier this time of night.)

I was at a knitting café tonight too, and I have pictures in my cellphone to upload, but not tonight. Now it's bedtime. Apart from the knitting, this week is insane in workload. I do not work well under pressure.

But hey... Lacey huh! I can't wait to start the collar. Knit, purl, knit purl...


(Pst... I still need help with that color choice, but I think I might get going on something else before Pilar... )

4 comments:

jodi said...

Awesome!

caro said...

rockin!

Sara (nohandbag) said...

Toppen! Jag är imponerad. Jag har köpt Stitch 'n Bitch Nation nu och har redan börjat producera.

the thnikka man said...

You are So beautiful