Wednesday, September 14, 2005

more questions

I am sorry people, but I do love these questionnaire thingies, and Jodi posted one with actually challenging questions! This might take a while and I might even have to leave some blanks... Here we go:


7 things I plan to do before I die
1. design and build my own house
2. live abroad
3. study more art, art history, museum pedagogy and more languages (more Italian, more French, more Spanish)
4. own a Citroën 2CV
5. have children (child)
6. travel, travel, travel
7. visit blog friends across the globe

7 things I cannot do
1. maths and economy
2. decorate with blue
3. shut up
4. finish on time
5. be late without an excuse
6. keep my place as tidy as I'd like it
7. budget

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. eyes
2. shoulders
3. humour
4. a way of thinking. Similar to mine, yet challenging
5. sincerity, genuinity
6. a shaved head has been a big turn-on lately
7. words. The right words at the right place, twists of words, an interest in the language...

7 things I say most often
1. Most
2. of my
3. expressions
4. are in Swedish,
5. but I do say
6. puss och kram (kiss and a hug)
7. instead of goodbye

7 celebrity crushes
There's no way I can list seven of these. I just don't have them, but the close-up of Gary Oldman's eyes in the third Harry Potter movie made me gasp, and Eddie Izzard always has to be mentioned. Always.

No comments: